TC-AC 190/6/8 OF
- Oil-free, service-free motor for little maintenance
- Mobile compressor with a 6 liter tank
- Ergonomic design and a handle for easy transport
- Practical cable winder at the back
- Many applications up to 8 bar can be set by pressure regulator
- Pressure gauge/quick-release coupling for contr. working pressure
- Support feet for safe stability
- 10 years warranty against rusting through of the tank
- Safety valve for the user safety
- Drain cock for a user-friendly maintenance
Facts, figures and information for Air Compressor TC-AC 190/6/8 OF: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. engine power (S3 | S3%)||1100 W 1.5 PS 25 %|
|Engine speed||15000 min^-1|
|Pump speed||3550 min^-1|
|Suction capacity||185 L/min|
|Output power at 0 bar||139 L/min|
|Output power at 4 bar||77 L/min|
|Output power at 7 bar||60 L/min|
|Max. operating pressure||8 bar|
|Tank volume||6 L|
|Number of cylinders||1 Pieces|
|Sound pressure level; Lpa||75 dB (A)|
|Sound power level; Lwa||97 dB (A)|
|Gross weight single packaging||10.33 kg|
|Product weight||9.05 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre or download our product information.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Air Compressor TC-AC 190/6/8 OF.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.