- 4 rubber feet for safe, low-vibration stand
- Adjustable work supports for different applications
- Compact robust metal construction for a long service life
- Zero-play ball-bearing shaft enables precise operations
- Adjustable spark reflectors for safe operations
- Laterally closed guard hoods for safe operations
- Included coarse and fine grinding disk (K36/K60)
- For massive reparations, shape corrections and polished sections
- For easy reparations as well as resharpening of cuts
Facts, figures and information for Bench Grinder TC-BG 200: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S2 | S2time)||400 W | 30 min|
|Max. idle speed||2950 min^-1|
|Grinding wheels||200 mm x 32 mm x 25 mm|
|Grain size||36 / 60|
|Gross weight single packaging||13.05 kg|
|Product weight||11.8 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre or download our product information.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Bench Grinder TC-BG 200.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.