- Soft start to protect the mechanics against high torque
- Adjustable height stop for setting the cutting height
- Blade lock for safe blade change
- Clamping mechanism with quick-release lock (-15° - 45°)
- Spark deflector protects the surrounding area from glowing sparks
- Tool holder for the supplied hex wrench
- Transport brace and additional handle for transport
Facts, figures and information for Metal Cutting Saw TC-MC 355: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|power rating||2300 W|
|cutting disc||355 mm x 25.4 mm x 3.2 mm|
|idle speed||4000 min^-1|
|mitre saw||-15° -45°|
|Clamping range||230 mm|
|Saw width 90° round||100 mm|
|saw width 90° rectangular||100 mm x 100 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||17.5 kg|
|Product weight||15 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre or download our product information.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Metal Cutting Saw TC-MC 355.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.