- Powerful hand-held planer for jobs with a chip depth up to 2mm
- Large blade shaft for optimum planing results
- Safe parking of the planer thanks to automatic park rest
- Solid aluminium soleplates for flat results
- Ergonomic handle for working without fatigue
- Safe and user-friendly handling due to soft grip
- Incl. parallel guide
- Incl. rebate depth guide
- Incl. 1x carbide planing knife (reversible blade)
Facts, figures and information for Planer TC-PL 750: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Idle speed||17000 min^-1|
|Planing width||82 mm|
|Chip depth||2 mm|
|Rebate depth||10 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||3.09 kg|
|Product weight||2.31 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre or download our product information.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Planer TC-PL 750.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.