TC-SS 405 E
- A solid base guarantee a stable placing even during working
- Metal work table adjustable up to 45°
- Quick-release clamp makes it easy to change the saw blade
- the work piece hold-down enables accurate cuts and safety work
- Connection for dust extrator for a tidy workshop
- 1 additional spare saw blade is included in the packaging
- The unit can be affixed directly to the workbench.
- Perfect view to the workpiece due to the blow-off-function
- Works with saw blades with T-shaft and coping saw blades
Facts, figures and information for Scroll Saw TC-SS 405 E: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S2 | S2time)||120 W | 10 min|
|Number of strokes||400 min^-1 - 1600 min^-1|
|Stroke height||14 mm|
|Saw lade length||127 mm|
|Max. cutting height at 45°||20 mm|
|Max. cutting height at 90°||52 mm|
|Diameter of suction adapter||36 mm|
|Size of working table||408 mm x 250 mm|
|Table tiltable||45 °|
|Gross weight single packaging||13.31 kg|
|Product weight||11.76 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre or download our product information.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Scroll Saw TC-SS 405 E.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.