- Belt and disk grinding/sanding function
- Swiveling belt grinding/sanding device with workpiece stop
- Easy grinding/sanding belt change thanks to tensioning device
- Grinding/sanding belt centering recess
- Disk grinder/sander with hook-and-loop fastener
- Versatile aluminium table, can be swiveled
- Tiltable Aluminium table with an easy-to-read angle scale
- Cross stop can be swiveled from -60° to +60°
- Sturdy and distortion-free design
- 4 rubber feet for standing securely and with low vibrations
- Connection for dust extraction system to keep the workplace clean
- Complete with belt and disk paper (P80)
Facts, figures and information for Stationary Belt-Disc Sander TC-US 400: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S2 | S2time)||375 W | 30 min|
|Idle speed||1450 min^-1|
|Sanding belt||915 mm x 100 mm|
|Grain size of sanding belt||80|
|Table tiltable||0 - 45°|
|Swiveling range of cross fence||[- 60°] to [+ 60°]|
|Gross weight single packaging||12.72 kg|
|Product weight||11.22 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre or download our product information.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Stationary Belt-Disc Sander TC-US 400.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.