- High-performance compressor with V-belt drive
- Belt drive ensures low speed and quiet operation
- Long life thanks to oil lubricated pump & high quality components
- Oil level check through a window
- The 90 l tank provides sufficient air reserves for prolonged jobs
- High air flow & long durability thanks to double compressor unit
- Applications up to 10 bar can be set using the pressure reducer
- Pressure gauge & quick-release coupling for regulated pressure
- Pressure gauge & quick-release coupling for unregulated pressure
- 2 large wheels and 2 castors with one locking brake
- 10 years warranty against rusting through of the tank
- Non-return valve, safety valve
- The drain plug enables user-friendly maintenance
Facts, figures and information for Air Compressor TE-AC 430/90/10: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. engine power||3000 W 4.1 PS|
|Engine speed||2850 min^-1|
|Pump speed||1020 min^-1|
|Suction capacity||430 L/min|
|Output power at 0 bar||230 L/min|
|Output power at 4 bar||210 L/min|
|Output power at 7 bar||200 L/min|
|Max. operating pressure||10 bar|
|Tank volume||90 L|
|Number of cylinders||2 Pieces|
|Sound pressure level; Lpa||73 dB (A)|
|Sound power level; Lwa||93.5 dB (A)|
|Gross weight single packaging||72.4 kg|
|Product weight||68.35 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre or download our product information.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Air Compressor TE-AC 430/90/10.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.