TE-BS 8540 E
- Easy & quick sanding belt change thanks to locking lever
- Speed electronics for material and application suitable working
- Exact belt position thanks to precision adjustment
- For flexible operation there is an additional adjustable handle
- Both integrated and connection for external dust extraction
- Front cover can be flipped for perimeter sanding work
- Safe and comfortable operation thanks to the soft grip
- Cable clip for securing the wound-up cable
- Incl. 1x sanding belt (P80)
Facts, figures and information for Belt Sander TE-BS 8540 E: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Idle speed||300 m/min - 400 m/min|
|Sanding belt||75 mm x 533 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||3.75 kg|
|Product weight||3.1 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre or download our product information.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Belt Sander TE-BS 8540 E.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.