TE-CD 18/44 Li-i; EX; UKCA
- Member of the Power X-Change family
- Li-ion battery: no self-discharing, samll, light, easy to handle
- 3 functions: screwdriving, drilling, impact drilling in masonry
- 2-speed gearing for powerful screwdriving and fast drilling
- High-quality 13 mm quick-change drill chuck made of metal
- Quick-stop function
- Including LED lamp to illuminate the work area
- Incl. 2 x 1,5 Ah rechargeable batteries and high-speed charger
- Practical storage and carrying bag
Facts, figures and information for Cordless Impact Drill TE-CD 18/44 Li-i; EX; UKCA: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Accumulator||18 V | 1500 mAh | Li-Ion|
|Number of gears||2|
|Idle speed (gear 1)||0-350 min^-1|
|Idle speed (gear 2)||0-1250 min^-1|
|Max. torque hard||44 Nm|
|Number of torque steps||20 settings|
|Drill chuck||13 mm | single sleeve|
|Drilling capacity in concrete||8 mm|
|Impact rate (gear 1)||0-5250 min^-1|
|Impact rate (gear 2)||0-18750 min^-1|
|Number of accumulators||1 Pieces|
|Gross weight single packaging||3.98 kg|
|Product weight||1.54 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre or download our product information.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Cordless Impact Drill TE-CD 18/44 Li-i; EX; UKCA.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.