TE-SM 36/210 Li - Solo
- Member of the Power X-Change family
- Boundless reach of action, no annoying cable, nothing to wind
- A smoothly running drag function for wide workpieces
- Turntable with precise angle setting for angular cuts
- Saw head tilts up to 45° to the left for miter cutting
- X-Tend work supports with ergonomic singlehand operation facility
- High-grade precision saw blade, developed for cordless mitre saws
- Laser and LED for easy and safe use
- Clamping device for holding the workpiece securely in position
- Includes sawdust bag to keep the workplace clean
- Recommendation for best results: 2.5 Ah Plus batteries or higher
Facts, figures and information for Cordless Sliding Mitre Saw TE-SM 36/210 Li - Solo: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|No-load speed ( idle speed )||3800 min^-1|
|Saw blade||210 mm x 30 mm|
|Mitre cut||45 ° - 0 °|
|Swiveling range||47 ° - 47 °|
|Cutting capacity 90° x 90°||310 mm x 65 mm|
|Cutting capacity 90° x 45°||210 mm x 65 mm|
|Cutting capacity 45° x 90°||310 mm x 35 mm|
|Cutting capacity 45° x 45°||210 mm x 35 mm|
|Diameter of suction adapter||36 mm|
|Product weight (kg)||12.57 kg|
|Gross weight (kg)||15.56 kg|
|Dimensions single packaging||782 mm x 436 mm x 360 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre or download our product information.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Cordless Sliding Mitre Saw TE-SM 36/210 Li - Solo.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.