Einhell Online Store Terms and Conditions
1. Where to find information about us and our products
You can find everything you need to know about us, Einhell UK, and our products on our website before you order. We also confirm the key information to you by email after you order.
2. We only accept orders when we've checked them
We contact you to confirm we have received your order.
3. Sometimes we reject orders
Sometimes we reject orders, for example, because a product is unexpectedly out of stock, because we cannot verify your age (where the product is age-restricted), because you are located outside our delivery areas (as stated on our website) or because the product was mispriced by us. When this happens, we let you know as soon as possible and refund any sums you have paid.
We charge you when you order. You will own the products once we have received payment in full from you and we deliver your products to you.
4. We are not responsible for delays outside our control
If our supply of your product is delayed by an event outside our control, such as a delay by one of our supplier or an act of god, we contact you as soon as possible to let you know and do what we can to reduce the delay. As long as we do this, we will not compensate you for the delay, but if the delay is likely to be substantial, you can contact our Customer Service Team: [email protected] to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for in advance, but not received, less reasonable costs we have already incurred.
5. Products can vary slightly from their pictures
A product's true colour and/or dimensions may not exactly match that shown on your device or in our marketing collateral or its packaging may be slightly different.
6. We charge you if you don't give us information we need
We might charge you additional sums if you do not give us information we have asked for about how we can access your property for delivery.
7. You have a legal right to change your mind
Your legal right to change your mind. You have a legal right to change your mind about your purchase and receive a refund of what you paid for it, including the delivery costs. This is subject to some conditions, as set out below.
The deadline for changing your mind. If you change your mind about a product, you must let us know no later than 14 days after the day we deliver your product by writing to [email protected]. Products can be returned within the first 14 days of delivery. We will only accept back products if you have notified us in advance in writing and if they are new, complete with all parts and accessories and in their original packaging.
How to let us know. To let us know you want to change your mind, contact our Customer Service Team: [email protected].
You have to return the product at your own cost. You have to return any products (and any accessories, spare parts or free gifts provided with it) to us within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind. You can send the product back to us, using an established delivery service.
If you do this, you should keep a receipt and all other evidence from the delivery service like a tracking reference that proves you have sent it and when you sent it. If you do not do this and we are unable to receive the products at all or within a reasonable time then we won't refund you the price. For help with returns, including our collection arrangements for products, which cannot be easily posted, please contact us at [email protected]
We reduce your refund if you have used or damaged a product. If you handle the product in a way that would not be acceptable in-store, we may reduce your refund to compensate us for its reduced value. For example, we reduce your refund if the product's condition is not "as new”, or accessories or spare parts are missing. In some extreme cases, because of the way you have handled or treated the product, no refund may be due to you. We only refund the standard delivery costs to you. We do not refund any additional costs you have paid for express delivery or delivery at a particular time.
When and how we refund you. If you are sending products back to us, we refund you within 14 days of receiving them back from you (or within 14 days of receiving evidence you have sent them to us). We refund you by the method you used for payment. We do not charge a fee for the refund.
8. You have rights if there is something wrong with your product
Contact us. If you think there is something wrong with your product, you must contact our Customer Service Team: [email protected] or phone 0151 649 1500.
Our legal duty. We honour our legal duty to provide you with products that are as described to you on our website and that meet all the requirements imposed by law. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information, please visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk.
Our warranty. All Einhell products come with a manufacturer’s warranty; details are available through this link www.einhell.co.uk/warranties/. The length of warranty specific to your products may be also clearly identified on/in the packaging of the products or contained within the relevant product documentation.
9. We can change products and these terms
We can always change a product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- to make minor technical adjustments and improvements.
These changes do not affect your use of the product.
10. We can suspend supply
We can suspend the supply of a product. We do this to:
- deal with technical improvements or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
- make general changes to the product.
We let you know, may adjust the price and may allow you to terminate. We contact you in advance to tell you we are suspending supply, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we suspend supply, or tell you we're going to suspend supply, for more than 30 days you can contact our Customer Service Team: [email protected] to end the contract and we'll refund any sums you've paid in advance for products you won't receive.
11. We can withdraw products
We can stop providing a product. We let you know at least 14 days in advance and we refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
12. We can end our contract with you
We can end our contract with you for a product and claim any compensation due to us if:
- you don't make any payment to us when it is due and you still don't make payment within 14 days of our reminding you that payment is due;
- you don't, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information, cooperation or access that we need to provide the product;
- you don't, within a reasonable time, either allow us to deliver the product to you
13. We do not compensate you for all losses caused by our products or us
We are responsible for losses you suffer caused by us breaking this contract unless the loss is:
- Unexpected. It was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us before we accepted your order meant we should have expected it (so, in the law, the loss was unforeseeable).
- Caused by a delaying event outside our control. As long as we have taken the steps set out in the section “ 4. We are not responsible for delays outside our control”.
- Avoidable. Something you could have avoided by taking reasonable action. For example caused through careless use, misuse or by not following the instructions in the supplied instruction manual.
- A business loss. It relates to your use of a product for the purposes of your trade, business, craft or profession.
14. How we use any personal data you give us is set out in our Privacy Notice:
15. You have several options for resolving disputes with us
Our complaints policy. Our Customer Service Team: [email protected] or 0151 649 1500 and our team will do their best to resolve any problems you have with us.
These terms are governed by English law and wherever you live you can bring claims against us in the English courts. If you live in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can also bring claims against us in the courts of the country you live in. We can claim against you in the courts of the country you live in.
16. Other important terms apply to our contract
We can transfer our contract with you, so that a different organisation is responsible for supplying your product. We'll tell you in writing if this happens and we'll ensure that the transfer won't affect your rights under the contract or at law.
You can only transfer your contract with us to someone else if we agree to this.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. Nobody else can enforce it and neither of us will need to ask anybody else to sign-off on ending or changing it.
If a court invalidates some of this contract, the rest of it will still apply. If a court or other authority decides that some of these terms are unlawful, the rest will continue to apply.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. We might not immediately chase you for not doing something (like paying) or for doing something you're not allowed to, but that doesn’t mean we can't do it later.