GC-PC 1335 I TC
- OREGON high-quality rail and chain
- Tool-free chain tensioning and changing
- Anti-Vibrations handle - cushion shocks and reduces user fatigues
- Big metal claw
- Automatic lubrication of the chain
- Kickback protection and instant chain brake
- Auto-choke and Primer for a fast start
- Digital ignition
- Crank shaft mounted at two ends
- Centrifugal clutch for cutting tool
- Petrol/oil mixing bottle
- Cutter guard
Facts, figures and information for Petrol Chain Saw GC-PC 1335 I TC: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Engine||two-stroke, air cooled|
|Engine displacement||41 cm³|
|Max. speed||11000 min^-1|
|Capacity of fuel tank||260 mL|
|Capacity of oil tank||210 mL|
|Sword length||350 mm|
|Cutting length||33.5 cm|
|Cutting speed||21 m/s|
|Gross weight single packaging||6.8 kg|
|Product weight||5.5 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre or download our product information.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Petrol Chain Saw GC-PC 1335 I TC.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.