TC-SM 2531/2 U
- Base frame for stable stand and comfortable working height (84cm)
- The included laser makes quick and exact cuts possible
- Turntable with precise angle setting for angular cuts
- Saw head tilts to the left for mitre cutting
- Drag function for wide work pieces up to 310 mm
- Workpiece support on both sides for long workpieces
- All scales are perfectly visible from the working position
- Spindle lock for easy blade change
Facts, figures and information for Sliding Mitre Saw TC-SM 2531/2 U: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Number of saw teeth||48 Pieces|
|Idle speed||4800 min^-1|
|Saw blade||254 mm x 30 mm|
|Mitre cut||45 ° - 0 °|
|Swiveling range||45 ° - 45 °|
|Cutting width 90° x 90°||230 mm x 70 mm|
|Cutting width 90° x 45°||210 mm x 70 mm|
|Cutting width 45° x 90°||310 mm x 40 mm|
|Cutting width 45° x 45°||210 mm x 40 mm|
|Diameter of suction adapter||36 mm|
|Product weight (kg)||17.76|
|Gross weight (kg)||19|
|Dimensions single packaging||740 mm x 480 mm x 410 mm|
|Pieces per export carton||1 Pieces|
|Gross weight export carton||19 kg|
|Dimensions export carton||740 mm x 480 mm x 410 mm|
|Container quantity (20"/40"/40"HC)||204 Pieces | 408 Pieces | 466 Pieces|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre or download our product information.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Sliding Mitre Saw TC-SM 2531/2 U.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.