- Adjustment without tools (cutting depth, tilt angle)
- Large handle for tireless working
- High-grade carbide blade for clean cuts
- Blade lock for easy blade change
- Accurate and precise cuts when working close to edges
- Vision panel for a better view of the cutting area
- 4m cable for a large radius of operation
- Parallel stop for straight work results
- Dust extraction adapter to keep the workplace clean
- Guide rail system for extra precision available separately
- Special plastic holder for precision adjustment of the guide rail
Facts, figures and information for Plunge Cut Saw TE-PS 165: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Power rating||1200 W|
|No-load speed||5200 min^-1|
|Saw blade||165 mm x 20 mm|
|Number of sawteeth||48 Pieces|
|Cutting depth at 90° (without guide rail)||56 mm|
|Cutting depth at 45° (without guide rail)||42 mm|
|Product weight (kg)||4.75|
|Gross weight (kg)||6.25|
|Dimensions single packaging||380 mm x 250 mm x 272 mm|
|Pieces per export carton||2 Pieces|
|Gross weight of export carton||12 kg|
|Dimensions export carton||530 mm x 385 mm x 295 mm|
|Container quantity (20"/40"/40"HC)||924 Pieces | 1848 Pieces | 2200 Pieces|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre or download our product information.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Plunge Cut Saw TE-PS 165.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.