TE-RS 40 E
- Solid and powerful rotating sander for most diverse applications
- Double action (rotation+eccentricity); high sanding performance
- Perfectly suited for high abrasive sanding and fine-tuning
- Speed-electronics for material-compatible operation
- Easy change of sanding papers through mirco hook and loop system
- Low vibrations through solid alu balancing within the housing
- Ergonomic grip areas with softgrip
- Removeable additional handle for well-balanced handling
- With active dust-extraction for a clean working area
- Filterbox collects sanding dust
- Maximum collection can be achieved by connecting a vaccum cleaner
- Delivery in convenient case
Facts, figures and information for Rotating Sander TE-RS 40 E: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Oscillating speed||12.000 - 24.000 min^-1|
|Oscillating circuit||2.5 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||3.75 kg|
|Product weight||2.1 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre or download our product information.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Rotating Sander TE-RS 40 E.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.